Tri East Skills School Squad
Athletes must be at least 8 years old, be able to swim their race distance, be able to ride a bike competently and run at least 600m non-stop.
Tri East Development squad
Athletes must meet all of the following requirements.
- Minimum age for squad in Tristar 2 second year (born 2008)
- Must be competitively racing in the East Region Junior Race Series or national races.
- Must live within the East Region
- Must be a current British Triathlon Member
Preferably athletes will meet at least one of the following requirements. Not meeting requirements does not exclude athletes from applying.
- Top 5 finish in the East Region Junior Races Series
- Has competed in the current years IRC squad
- Within 10% of the points required for the East Region academy or have a supporting referral from the academy head coach.
Once you are a member of the Tri East Development Squad annual selection is not required. However, all athletes will be under continued evaluation and may be deselected from the squad.
Select the application form below for the section of
Tri East that you wish to apply for.