Children under 16 can have a FREE Zwift account.
Conditions of FREE child’s Zwift membership.
- Over 5 years old and under 16 years old
- Have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- Membership must be renewed every 12 months. Zwift will email you about this when it is required.
If you require additinal help with submitting your request you can contact Zwift here.
Reconmendations for parents when setting up a child’s Zwift account
- Create your own Zwift account. This doesn’t need to be a paid account
- Don’t include your child’s age in their username.
- The child’s profile should be set private, this is done by using the Zwift Companion app (directions are available here).
- Beaware when your child is using Zwift, make sure you know who they are riding with. Monitor if they are using the in game chat feature.
- Follow them on your account and use the Zwift companion app to see their completed rides and give them a thumbs up.